You are required to submit the following items along with your online application:
- Passport sized photograph – blue background
- Copy of all pages of your passport in full colour (NOTE:Your passport must be valid at least 12 months from the expected date of entry. It must NOT contain information of any dependent(s) / family members.)
- Certified true copy of your high school or college/university academic transcripts and certificates. A second set in English translation and is certified true copy
- Pre-arrival Medical Screening form and report (Medical examination form verified by doctor). Download the form here.
Complete the Online Application Form
It only takes a few minutes and our friendly Student Counsellors will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
The application will now be submitted to our Central Admissions Office for review and processing. You will also receive an ELS Online application account for you to monitor your application process.
If everything is in order, you will receive an enrollment confirmation notice from us. Please send us RM3,000 as EMGS and visa processing fees. Payment must be made by bank transfer to our bank account (bank details as below). Once it is done, you will receive a LETTER OF OFFER from us.
- Payee: ELSI SDN BHD
- Account No.: 014-178-903-585
- Swift code: MBBEMYKL
- Bank Address:
- MAYBANK, S.E.A. Park Branch, Petaling Jaya,
- Selangor, 46300 Malaysia
Allow 4 weeks for visa processing. Once the Malaysian Immigration Department approves your student visa, you must pay the full fees for One Semester – 16 weeks (or One Term – 24 weeks for ELS Kuala Lumpur) – study in Ringgit Malaysia. You will then be sent the original Student Visa Approval Letter (SVAL) from the Malaysian Immigration once payment is received.
With the Single Entry Visa from the Malaysian Embassy, you can then proceed to make your travel arrangements to Malaysia. Please inform ELS your flight details at least 3 days before your arrival to ensure that an airport pickup service is arranged (the Malaysian Immigration Department requires all international students to be escorted by our representative at the Immigration checkpoint at the airport).
Note: RM100 surcharge for pickup after 9pm and on Sundays/Public Holidays.
All international students who apply for a student visa are required to undergo a Pre-arrival Medical Screening in their home country for us to submit to EMGS. The application will not be processed until the student’s Pre-arrival Medical Screening details have been submitted to EMGS together with the visa processing fee. Upon arrival, the student will proceed with the Post Medical Screening procedure at an EMGS appointed panel clinic within seven (7) working days from the date of entry.
The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of the Malaysian Immigration Department. All applications will be assessed in accordance with Malaysia’s immigration visa rules and guidelines.
Note: EMGS fees are not refundable.