IELTS Test Preparation (2-Week Course)
Complimentary test prep + FREE IELTS test for students who complete level 109.
- Students who complete level 109 are eligible for a complimentary test prep + IELTS test.
- Students who wish to take the IELTS test prep at lower levels will not be eligible for the complimentary course. They have to enroll in a paid IELTS test prep course.
- The 16 and 32-hour IELTS test prep courses will still be offered as part time courses.
Students who successfully complete CIEP up to level 107, 108 or 109 are eligible to enroll in the complimentary IELTS test prep course
Students who do not wish to take the IELTS Test Prep have the option to continue up to level 109
|CURRICULUM||IELTS Test Prep
|COURSE FEATURE||SAMPLE CLASS SCHEDULE – MONDAY TO FRIDAY
|SS PER CLASS||20 max|
|TARGET GROUP||Local and international students|
|PRE REQUISITE||Level 107|
|ATTENDANCE||Students are required to fulfil a minimum of 80% attendance.|
|CERTIFICATE||Certificate of attendance|
The programme will cover the following skills and strategies:
- Test structure, type and style of questions
- Test directions and time management for the different sections
- Reading and Listening strategies for speedy comprehension
- Writing strategies to fulfill actual exam requirements
- Speaking strategies to respond appropriately in the oral interview
Students who sign up for the programme will have a better understanding of what to expect and how to answer questions that appear on the test.
- This is a complimentary stand-alone course that is separate from CIEP
- Students will need to successfully complete at least up to level 107 in order to qualify for the course
- Alternatively, students can opt to enroll in the course after successfully completing level 108 or 109
- 4 lessons/day, 5X/week for 2 weeks = 40 lessons in total