Company Training programmes are designed to teach English for Specific Purposes (ESP) where the English course is custom-made to suit the needs of your team. Participants may include:
- Administrative personnel
- Secretaries/personal assistants
- Management Trainees
- Project leaders
Focused English programmes, designed as professional development courses, can be developed for professionals from a wide range of global industries.
The programme structure is constructed to suit the needs of your staff. It is designed to achieve their specific goals in English proficiency in the quickest time possible.
- A simple needs analysis – we define the goal, the current situation and the scope of the intended training.
- Placement test – we conduct a placement test for your staff to determine their current level of English proficiency.
- Submission of Proposal – using the needs analysis and placement test results, we propose the most suitable programme for the group.
- Actual Training – we will finalise the details such as scheduling of classes and suggest a start date convenient to you.