Communicative English (CEP)
“56% of over 3000 employers surveyed viewed poor command of English as a reason for not hiring.” JobStreet.com, 2012
The Communicative English Programme is specifically designed for busy professionals who see effective communication as a vital factor in their workplace. It will help you to improve your communication skills and function more efficiently at work among your colleagues, managers and staff.
This programme is registered under the HRDF. Company Contract Training is also available for this course.
It is also suitable for college students who want to improve their English proficiency to be better prepared to enter the workforce.
12 WEEKS 9AM-1PM EVERY SATURDAY
6 INTAKES PER YEAR
CEP Programmes covers the following skills and strategies:
- 5 levels of instruction: Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced
- Each level consists of 2 modules
- Each module takes 6 weeks to complete
- 24 hours of training per module
- Maximum class size: 15
- Class schedule: Once a week (Saturday), 4 hours per class
- Certificate of Attendance presented upon completion of each level
- Learner-centred communicative approach
- Active listening and speaking to improve fluency and accuracy
- Practice using appropriate conversational English skills
- Vocabulary development for everyday use
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Achieve full potential for professional success.
- Master speaking, listening and reading skills for effective communication.
|Module (CEP)||Start (2018)||End (2018)|
|1||6 January||10 February|
|2||3 March||7 April|
|1||28 April||9 June|
|2||30 June||4 August|
|1||18 August||13 October|
|2||20 October||24 November|