This programme is specifically designed for busy professionals who see effective communication as a vital factor in their workplace. The Communicative English Programme will help you to improve your communication skills and function more efficiently at work among your colleagues, managers and staff.
This programme is registered under the HRDF. Company Contract Training is also available for this course.
This programme is also suitable for college students who want to improve their English proficiency to be better prepared to enter the workforce.
This part-time programme covers Communicative English skills ranging from Elementary to Intermediate. Each level consists of 2 modules and takes 12 weeks to complete (6 weeks per module).
- Elementary through to Intermediate levels
- Each level is 12 weeks in duration
- 48 instructional lessons per level
- ELS Certificate of Attendance for students
|Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Achieve full potential for professional success.
- Master speaking, listening and reading skills for effective communication.
- 4 lessons per week over 12 weeks per level
|Maximum Class Size