We offer a 4-week programme or a 4-day workshop which will cover the following skills and strategies:
- Test structure, type and style of questions
- Test directions and time management for the different sections
- Reading and Listening strategies for speedy comprehension
- Writing strategies to fulfil actual exam requirements
- Speaking strategies to respond appropriately in the oral interview
Students are advised to take our Placement Test before undertaking this programme as it is best suited for students with an intermediate or higher level of English proficiency.
Your IELTS Pathway to University
- 4-day (16 hours) workshop
- 4-week (32 hours) programme
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- know the composition and expectation of the IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections of the test
- develop IELTS-specific listening strategies
- hone general reading as well as IELTS reading strategies
- identify the question types that accompany the reading passages
- plan and write a good essay in the style that IELTS demands
- respond fluently and accurately using correct pronunciation and range of vocabulary in the oral interview
- improve their score on the IELTS
Focused approach to achieve the best results in the test.
We suggest that students should have at least an ELS level 106 to do well in the IELTS test.
Maximum Class Size
20 students per class