2013 EXECUTIVE WORKSHOP DATES
|20 Mar - 21 Mar
||18 Sep - 19 Sep
|19 Jun - 20 Jun
||23 Dec - 24 Dec
*All dates are subject to confirmation.
About The Workshop
“Powerful Presentations” explains how to formulate objectives, analyze audience needs and tailor their approach appropriately. It provides tools and techniques to help plan and write a well structured, compelling presentation. It also shows participants how to design and use effective visual aids so that their presentations result in positive action.
With this workshop you can make more impact, expand your influence and get results by increasing the power of your presentations.
Available for Malaysians and foreigners applying from Malaysia only.
Presentations, Q&A, quizzes, games, individual exercises and group work.
ELS Kuala Lumpur, City Centre (KLCC)
RM1200 per participant (inclusive of the workshop materials, light refreshments, luncheon and a Certificate of Attendance)
Registration and Enquiries
Please contact one of our Centres, or email us.
Leave a comment
Unit 1: Characteristics of effective presenters
- What makes a presentation effective
- Relative impacts of channels of delivery
Unit 2: Audience analysis and content organization
- Reasons to analyze your audience
- What to analyze
- Organizing an informative presentation
- Organizing a persuasive presentation
Unit 3: Managing nervousness
- Managing nervousness before the presentation
- Managing nervousness during the presentation
Unit 4: Vocal delivery skills
- Vocal projection
- Vocal pitch
- Vocal pacing
- Conduct presentation #1
Unit 5: Visual delivery skills
- Eye contact
- Hand and arm gestures
- Foot placement and movement
Unit 6: Using notes and visual aids
- Preparing notes and using them during a presentation
- Preparing visual aids and using them during a presentation
- Conduct presentation #2