|02 Jan 2014 - 24 Jan 2014||30 Jun 2014 - 25 Jul 2014|
|04 Feb 2014 - 28 Feb 2014||04 Aug 2014 - 29 Aug 2014|
|03 Mar 2014 - 28 Mar 2014||02 Sep 2014 - 26 Sep 2014|
|31 Mar 2014 - 25 Apr 2014||29 Sep 2014 - 29 Oct 2014|
|05 May 2014 - 30 May 2014||03 Nov 2014 - 28 Nov 2014|
|02 Jun 2014 - 27 Jun 2014||01 Dec 2014 - 24 Dec 2014|
The IELTS test is recognised by British and Australian universities for admissions. It is increasingly accepted by institutions in the United States as well.
ELS is now an IELTS test venue! Find out our test dates at your nearest ELS centre.
This course focuses on a comprehensive overview of the IELTS test components and helps you develop the skills you need to obtain a credible score on the IELTS. We offer a 4-week programme or a 8-day workshop which will cover the following skills and strategies:
- Test structure, type and style of questions.
- Test directions and time management for the different sections.
- Reading and Listening strategies for speedy comprehension.
- Writing strategies to fulfil actual exam requirements.
- Speaking strategies to respond appropriately in the oral interview.
Students are advised to take our Placement Test before undertaking this programme as this programme best suits students with an intermediate level of proficiency in English, or higher.
Leave a comment