Company Training programmes are designed to teach English for Specific Purposes (ESP) where the English course is custom-made to suit the needs of your team. Participants may include:
- Administrative personnel
- Secretaries/personal assistants
- Management Trainees
- Project leaders
Designed as a professional development course, focussed English programmes can be developed for professionals from a wide range of global industries:
The programme structure is constructed to suit the needs of your staff. It will be designed to achieve these goals in English proficiency in the quickest time possible.
- We perform a simple needs analysis – defines the goal, the current situation and the scope of the intended training.
- We conduct a placement test – your staff will take this standardised English test to determine their current level of English proficiency.
- We design the programme and propose – using the needs analysis and placement test results, we put together the most suitable programme for the group.
- We begin the training – we will finalise the details such as scheduling of classes and start when you want.
To receive our brief proposal, we will need for you to fill in a simple form that would explain to us your training needs. Please fill in the form.
Leave a comment