This scholarship is open to all SPM and Malaysian university graduates who would like to improve their English in the shortest period of time using the most effective ELS methods. It is intended for Malaysians who need financial support and/or show excellent results and potential academically.
The scholarship comprises of 4 months of tuition valued at RM 6,550.
Who is Eligible?
Candidates who wish to apply for this scheme must meet the following requirements:
- Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Student who have obtained 5A’s in their SPM, or SPM graduates or higher in need of financial aid
- A scholarship holder must accept to be enrolled as a full-time candidate in the Certified Intensive English Programme at ELS for a minimum of 4 months (1 semester / 16 weeks )
- A scholarship holder must participate in research surveys and studies performed by UPM
- A scholarship holder must take up the scholarship in the semester for which it is offered
All applications must be made on the official application forms of ELS Language Centres, Malaysia. Completed forms should reach ELS Language Centres Management Office on or before the closing date at the following address:
The Tun Dr. Mahathir UPM-ELS Scholarship Committee
ELS Language Centres Management Office
Suite C-10-01, Plaza Mont Kiara,
No. 2, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara,
50480, Kuala Lumpur
Leave a comment